Thursday, November 21, 2013

Spend your energy of some FUN

When you were little fun was first. It was for me. I always went if it was fun. I would find a reason not to if it wasn't fun. I hung with super fun kids, and went on really fun trips. Then people stopped doing the FUN thing. I have to work, was one excuse, or I don't have any money was another one. I am too tired I would hear, or I don't feel good enough, my back hurts or some other malady stopped them. The clock of your body each day is broken into three segments, one for sleep, one for production and one for FUN! Humans are designed to laugh, to try new things, to fall without getting hurt and to enjoy their life here. If you have stopped with the fun part, rethink it. I try to do fun stuff as often as I can, I will be skiing every Friday this year, bought a season pass for the first time since I was a kid, JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT!

No comments: