Saturday, November 16, 2013

The HUNT

I am not a hunter, never have been. My perspective on life here does not permit me to kill something I love. Just can not do it. I thought if I did not name them it would not be so hard, but that is not true. I see light, and auras, and life is there and it is an extension of my own life force. When one of my animals is sick it is because it is mirroring me. I have to look at me first and then treat us both. Success is always SEEING THE WHOLE PICTURE, AND TREATING THE WHOLE THING! I see the hunt as hunting something within myself. Killing for anything less then food makes no sense to me. Eating it joins it to me and we become one. Wolf hunting makes no sense at all. Buffalo slaughter same non-sense. My great great grandfather Jack Culbertson, died defending the Buffalo. It is in my DNA. Think about you and the hunt, are you looking for something within?? The deer is the pathfinder, is that why so many hunt for them? Looking for their path? Know your animal totems, they are here to show you - YOU. That is all we really need to hunt for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was a young boy was picked on and bullied by the great white hunters including my older brother. Because basically told them the hunters the same thing. Nowadays though WONT be bullied. Like what you say DR SU