Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Addicted to JOY and sharing it with everyone!

Being enthusiastic is my gift. I can share it with my fiery eyes and joyful words of success and triumph. I do it everyday in my work. Everyone has a knack for something. Some of you fix stuff, some of think up new ideas, others care in a big way and some of you share real nice! As long as it brings you joy and puts that smile on your face, it is what you should be doing now. Nothing less will do, nothing less will fill your heart and life with potential. When you smile, we all smile too. I know that my gift is ripe and ready, sharing my enthusiasm for our Earth and her children is my love, and the addiction I have to the feeling of JOY and the success that it brings me is something to give thanks for this Thanksgiving! Got any ideas for YOUR GIFT? What do you bring that causes every single person in the room to smile, and when you leave, they are so glad you came and still smilin'?

No comments: