Thursday, November 14, 2013

Infertility

A huge issue today among American couples. I see it a lot in my practice. Sharing the way out of that dead end is one of my greatest pleasures. Emily my first gift is  nearly 17 now and she is still magic to me! There are a few things to consider, your true health, especially your kidney energy, and your level of toxicity, especially oral health and drug reactions, and Your response to stress. Second your emotional capabilities, memories that still impact you are a big concern and how you respond daily to life here a giant factor. Third and least discussed, spiritually is this in YOUR highest good, and ultimately for the Highest Good of ALL! We are not taught that everything is connected and that connection energetically needs to have a voice now if we are going to shift. Ask, believe, and allow the bigger truth to be the answer. We are in this together and together there will be fertility again, I know that for sure. In the mean time, clean up your body, your thoughts and your daily choices and you will be ready when the times arrives!

No comments: