Saturday, January 18, 2014

What is your ART?

My grandpa was Art. That was his name, my brother told me stories about him and they made me smile. His art was helping anyone who needed help anytime they needed it. He was adored for that. He was a farmer and loved the land, sharing his skills and abilities became art for him. What is yours?  Mine is health, sharing how to be fit, energetic and immune. How to digest better, sleep better, balance more. It is my art and I love it when I get to share it with others. You all have art within, what do you do that is creative and fulfilling and ultimately overflows. Put it out there. Paper or people, the same only different. All of us are gifted, finding the gift and blessing others with it, pure ART! Thanks Grandpa Art, yours was special, mine is too and now let's see what everyone else has! This is getting good now!!

No comments: