Wednesday, January 22, 2014

how is your ability to assert yourself?

So many do not use that skill. They just follow along and do what others are doing. It may feel off or disagreeable, yet they simply can or do not assert themselves. Standing up for yourself is the first choice to assert. Confidence and self assurance are the definitions of assertion. Know what you want, what you like and what agrees with you, assert that! The rest will simply have to find someone else to play with. Study on this, study on YOU. All of us now need to be assertive enough to get this new world going the way Creator desires it to. YOU are one of those chosen to assert that here. Me too. I am asserting myself with choices that empower me and my life and my health and my happiness, sounds good huh?

No comments: