Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Our rides

Yesterday I had a couple of landmark rides. One with Billy, from wheelchair to horse and one with my only brother across country to a funeral. Brothers both guys really. Working on life, both guys. Living in the moment with who, how, what and why, both guys. I know how connected we all are, and taking the time to celebrate those connections, the successes and yes, even the losses and the changes are what real life is all about. Getting to hang with people who are honest, willing to try and interesting, plus adding in loving the experience and the co riders, is all there is and ever really was. Choosing rides that offer light, love and value of time are where we are at now. I have been on some rides that I wish would have ended sooner, I felt trapped or afraid or just disrespected and misunderstood. Those rides are over for me. I know this world is opening up for us all, being in a place, where we choose the ride, the people we ride with and yes, the destination too, NOW THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! Choose your ride today, and may it be the adventure of a lifetime!!

No comments: