Saturday, January 4, 2014

Wow, this feels different!

I know how I feel, I am clear and vibrating and concise. I have felt the storms, the pain, and the triumphs and healing of many lives in many bodies. I have watched, owned, released and held tightly to many ideals as well. Sometimes feeling I may be alone in that experience for a minute. I have watched drama unfold in my life, my clients, my friends and said WOW, really???? Said congratulations to some for their Eureka moments and said NO WAY not at my house to some others, for theirs. Determining what fits into my life is my job, not any one else's and choosing has been quite a task. I feel the shift now in every single aspect of my being. It came on New Year's morning like an open window with fresh air and bright sun coming through. As I have progressed in to my week, it is getting stronger and stronger, and the feeling of something so perfect and beautiful and balanced, that I have not embodied on this Earth before is taking hold and telling me to allow something to happen. Let's open to a dimension of self love and ability that we have never had access to here before now. Ask, allow and receive, I know this time is what Creator told me we would get, I am grateful to be here now.

No comments: