Thursday, January 2, 2014

The life of a visionary

Being a seer offers a lot of opportunities. I love that about my life. I only need to focus, then unfocus for the whole picture to complete itself. Yesterday I hiked in the snow to a special place, a high mound, with my friend. He wondered what it was before. After we walked off the mound, I could hear wagon wheels and carts and horses, on the mound I felt like it had been a bridge once long ago. I told him to look up old records for the area and find the fact of that.  Off the mound,  I saw and heard what was true once, I could look back and feel it. I know you have all had deja vu, that is the tip of the iceberg of a hidden gift you all have. Open to the bigger picture now. Stop with the micro management and move the macro spectrum of reality. In the flow of energy we  are all one, together and with our Earth Mother and Creator alike. If you feel pinched, you have moved in to too tight a view, or space. YOU ARE CRAMPING UP, YOUR STYLE AND ABILITES. Back up, back off, back out if you must. Then with YOUR space clear, BREATHE! Ask for light and love and a vision to come to you. It wants to, and when beckoned it will. It is dream time OR day dream time. If you can see it your dream you can create it in your life. This is such a wonderful tool. Free to all who want the life of a visionary, personal or planetary, they are one in the same. You see and heal you, and we all heal together.

No comments: