Saturday, January 11, 2014

Are you concerned about our world?

I am. It is in need of compassion and healing and realignment. I see people polluting their bodies and minds every day and it slops on to our world. That concerns me. I see people in my work who are now tired and want the end of their suffering, and they are willing to make the changes necessary for healing and wholeness to return to their life and their bodies. I am a concerned human, and that is why I go to work each day. Concerning myself with supporting those who want to shift into a more natural way and healthy way of living. Are you concerned about YOU, or your family? If that is true, take it seriously. You are being told, with your own feeling of concern that the truth is now ready to be revealed  and you are just the one to be there for that. This is a gift, not a burden. Knowing it is time be concerned and show concern for others will change this world quickly now for the better. AND that concerns ALL OF US!

No comments: