Saturday, January 4, 2014

WINGS

The are on the back of my DOVE horse, beautiful white wings, perfectly placed on her brown hind quarters right on top, as if the dove landed there and melted in and became a part of her. We do not ride her, she is an icon here. She is like the thermometer of my life. Sometimes healthy and vibrant, sometimes lame. Never tolerant of someone on her back!! Just like me!! I know she is me in every aspect of her existence and together we are an awesome team. As I reviewed our time here together I was given the story of my journey on the ranch and what that was all about. It has been very informative and what informs me, forms me. The wings were mine, grounded here for 13 years. This 2014 came in with a dream of a 6 winged angel not 2 wings, and I smiled. I believe we all have wings, butterfly, dragonfly, raptor, dragon and so it goes. Find your set of wings, dream of them, draw them, own them and then USE THEM!! Human angels - all of you, let's fly now! This is a great gift, and knowing they are there for you is one things, using them is something new and amazing, get to it!!

No comments: