Monday, January 20, 2014

Empty hollow eyes searching for light

I knew her, she was vital and smiley. And then she simply slipped away. When I saw her yesterday, she kept searching my eyes with hers. I did not know she was ill, yet I knew whatever was going on was tragic and the empty hollow eyes that kept searching mine out were calling out to me. I AM TRAPPED IN HERE, PLEASE HELP ME. YOU CAN SEE ME, I KNOW THAT, BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOUR LIGHT, PLEASE HELP ME. I can not do anything but pray in this situation. It is not for me to insert my will. All choices here are free will, and I nor you, can interfere with that mandate. My friends said, just do it!! Help her, offer, do something, this is horrible. I contacted her with my heart, and said, if you need me you will find me and I promise I will be here when you decide. That is all anyone can do. Jesus did it that way too. and that is good enough for me. Heart sent messages are powerful, they are they way you are contacted over and over, just be still and listen and you will know you are loved.

No comments: