Monday, January 13, 2014

We ALL fall down, sometimes.....

Yesterday, we fell, two  different times, not one time, TWO!  It seems ridiculous that grown ups fall down. Yet when I watch and experience the jolt of a fall I have to say, the Universe knows when I need an adjustment and provides it. Last night as I stayed off my bruised side, I dreamed. Lots of pictures and situations and ideas flowed in to my sleeping mind while I stayed propped up on pillows on my right side. The alignment of our body has merit, and it dictates flow. Sometimes we get blocked, or plugged up. Sometimes we need to jar it loose to get it back again.  We are calling that the NEW NORMAL here. It is the term we are aspiring to with horses, wheelchairs, recovering people,  who are loving themselves again after a time away from those truths. Falling sometimes is what is needed. Using the  DOWN  time to reboot, think, release, heal, and yup, even cry, truly does a body good. Allow and align and design with great care your next move and next reality. It is the gift we get every single day!

No comments: