Monday, January 6, 2014

verbage

I speak of it again and again, what you speak in to the air is what you manifest in your life, your body and in your immediate circumstances. I am a seer, and I see the color and shapes of words when they are put in to the air. I see people throw them around like missiles, and bombs. Knowing deep within that the impact, although felt by us, will be owned by them. I see it again and again, sick is sick, broke is broke, alone is alone, only for the speaker. I can not throw anything, I never could. My arm will not allow it. I can, however, TOSS, and actually even throw backwards with amazing accuracy. My physical abilities are all a part of my energy field, and  the choices and creations that support my life here come through my words and create my body and my presence. I am verbally very strong, clear and direct, and throwing my words around does me no good at all. So I wait till I am asked, or challenged, then I speak. I am enthusiastic and creative and honest, which is how I get my work done. Decide how you want it to BE and also BE-COME! Then start choosing your words, CARE-FULLY with intention and direction. Let happy, loving thoughts guide you only and let's get our world the way we want it now.

No comments: