Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stick up for yourself

I have not done that well in my life until the past few years. People who disagreed with me were simply honored, and even if I was upset,  I walked away. Then I decided to stop for a second and stand up for myself. I spoke honestly about who I was, where I came from and how I got here. I spoke of what I am to do, and I do it. I love to play and take time in nature, I laugh a lot and want everyone to laugh and be happy too. I am a good cook and share meals with people and tell them magical things to inspire them. I do what I do well, and do not do what others do at all. I am clear about that, and leave those things to them gratefully. I have learned through trial and error, that my truth makes me happy. I now feel able to be fully me without any excuses or apologies. I respect people and want them to respect me, not be me or even understand me, just allow me, the way I allow them. I am not embarrassed by people's choices, although many are difficult for me to watch. I know they will learn what they need to learn by what they are choosing. I am clear and happy with my choices, and sticking up for myself has been a new one for me, and it appears to be working out quite well. Do you stick up for your happy, healthy, loving, fun self too?? Try it, I think after you get the hang of it, you will like it a lot. Then we can stick up for each other and the Earth Mother too and then we will really have something here. Namaste'

No comments: