Saturday, January 11, 2014

Take that next step now

Half way up or down on the ladder of life, many are just hanging there in the middle. Some too afraid to go up any higher and some just stuck in circumstances they attracted but do not really like or understand. I felt like that for some time, just kind of stuck. In a holding pattern of sorts. Never afraid really, just kind of caught up. I also wanted those in my world to catch up so we could move into the light together. That is not helping me in any way. I can not wish, want or hope for another. Let's all together take a deep breath and move up one step today. It is a good day for a higher view and moving into the light now will show much more in great detail and then you can decide from there. It is time now and love and laughter are waiting for us all at the top, so is the whole YOU!

No comments: