Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shake it off!

As I awaken even more each day, the memories sometimes still hit me. My brother and I talked about our childhood and he said, shake it off, let it go, it's over.....He is right, and I am. The world chooses it's response to each detail. Some people are able to take a deep breath and dive in. He did and he still can, he is an EMT and fearless. He can jump into a burning building, reach into a crashed car and still maintain total clarity and control. I always step back. I watch and pray. I am different that way. I do not run off, but I do not run in. I do not look for trouble but when it pushes me I do not move away. This is the time to stand up, shake it off, wake up fully and take a good look around. You have attracted your whole life, and HOW IS THAT GOING FOR YOU? I know I have done well, and feel peaceful and grateful. I may have learned a lot of lessons, some to never do again, but I have stood the test and am here still. Let it go, make your apologies, see clearly your world and your input and let's create something really really cool! Trust me and I will trust you and together we can rebuild this place  with love.

No comments: