Monday, January 27, 2014

My feet in the sea

We are all 80% water. You have had the different feelings flow through over and over instantly. One word, one look, one kiss, one wave, washing through you. Sometimes it feels magnificent, sometimes it feels scarey or painful. I know all those feelings and what they represent. I also know when I step into water that others touch they receive my energy through that water. So I have been stepping in to the Pacific Ocean every day for the past week, and sending smiles and health and balance and miracles to our friends there. The ocean is ours to take care of and her populations are being bombarded with things that are tough to handle. I can change that with my little feet and my big ideas of love and healing just by stepping up and stepping in with the intentions of love I can create in my heart. I am that I am, doing that for my world. You can do that where ever you are too. The frozen world needs the heat of love and the energy it produces, the toxic world needs the purity of thought, word and deed, and the physical world needs to balance, nourishment and the  resulting beauty that knowledge and willingness produce. Step UP! then Step IN, the water's fine, and let's do this clean up thing together and get it handled.  Start with a glass of water, hold it in your hand and speak words of love and healing in to it, then drink some of it and put some on the ground, THERE, DONE! You are a healer.....just like the rest of us. Congratulations and thank you.

No comments: