Sunday, January 19, 2014

Moving fully in to the PRESENT

I listen carefully and take notes every single day of my life, I have for many years. The Universe is watching and also sharing with all of us here. I know that my connection to Creator inspires me and supports my life. I have always been an in the moment gal. Wasting time not an option ever. Looking forward to something not here yet, I just do not go there. I do not want to a miss a thing, do you? Daydreaming causes you to leave the moment. Fighting does the same thing. Regret and loss are also about that. Fear is the worst and most destructive of all, actually referred to as the ONLY SIN. In definition sin is estrangement from God, fear is the only thing that separates us. So in an effort to heal that, be fully present. Sit and think about what that looks like today. Eat healthy, speak lovingly, help when you can, smile the whole time, stay sober, use your inside voice and be grateful for the entire experience!!!! You have all that you need, you have YOU, that is the present, that is the love of life and the opportunity given to us all. Some are on it and some still need to shift a bit! No sin in trying!!!

No comments: