Monday, January 6, 2014

Angels here among us

My friend went out to say good-bye to my horses. Tula and Dove came to fence and showed him their truth. The wings came in to view as he snapped a final picture, and he was amazed. He sent me this  picture and said, your horses are angels!!! I am fully aware of who and what my horses are, I use their gifts in my life every single day. He came and met them for a brief time, and they found him worthy enough to reveal their magic. How many times have humans missed it????? Right there in front of their eyes beautiful loving generous supportive beings from far away, here to help. Whether a Down's person, or an angel horse, or a loving teacher or parent or child, each offers so much to our world now and you truly need only to look and see and believe for the miracles to show themselves! Please, know we are here to help in any way we can, thank you for sharing our magic with us! I know that is what they were saying, because it is what I say every day, too. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: