Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sales tricks

I watched and listened and saw the tricks. I could see the energy of the false promises. It is done every day here and teaching our children how to recognize and deal with them is the key. Hooked, by flattery and glitter, reeled in with the weaving of the yarn  and then landed, like some big fish and then pulled out of the water!  You know the rest. It was fun to play. In the end, the salesman said, how can I enchant you? I said, you can't enchant me. Only I can do that. I do not need to be sold on something I believe or desire. Ever. Neither do you. Dealers are being exposed now in the light of our new ability to see light!! The spell is broken, the people are awakening and the as they rub their sleepy eyes and look around, they will say NO MORE TRICKS! Do not sell me, simply tell me and THEN, I will decide!

No comments: