Thursday, January 23, 2014

to the top now

In my dream to climbed and climbed, the steps were super steep and made of rough stone. I had to rest along the way, and not look down at all. I knew where I was headed and that was my mission. I just kept climbing. Finally, I got there and plopped down on the stone floor. We were way up there in a giant stone structure, beautiful but rough and raw. People milled about with lots on their minds They were there with requests and frustrations and serious needs. Some were happy and some were agitated. I just sat and watched for awhile. Then two women sat beside me, one quiet, the other said, what did you come for?? What do you need, are they going to help us or not, and on and on she went. I sat there for a minute, and then I said, YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE. I BUILT THIS PLACE, WELCOME. WE WILL HELP YOU ALL NOW.  And then I woke up with a big smile on my face. We are home now. Help has arrived and I for one am grateful!

No comments: