Wednesday, January 15, 2014

If you only knew for sure...

that you were being heard, seen and followed, would you feel safe and proud, or not? I have always said, everything I do and say is in front of God and every body, and that is the only way I can be. It gives me peace to know that I am watched, heard and followed all of the time. I am proud of my life, my private and my public, my words and my actions are exactly the same with everyone and there is nothing less than transparency.  Good enough for me. It allows me freedom and protection. I never have to rethink a story, it is always the same. I never have to pretend or omit something to protect myself because I am fully exposed in the light of my own heart, my own words and  my life. Are you? If you are not quite there yet, ask yourself, who you are hurting? The answer is - ONLY YOU. The rest of us are busy. Please KNOW FOR SURE, YOU ARE LOVED AND GUIDED AND SHOWN. So let's do our very best work now knowing we are on Candid Camera!! and it is good, you will review the tapes at the end of your human life here, are you excited to see them or NOT?

No comments: