Friday, January 24, 2014

LOVE, just sayin'

never makes you feel bad, or broken, or lost, or left out. Love is the verb that causes the human to create space, which is needed to expand. If you do not understand me or my way, or my words, then allow the love, universal, divine and brightly lighting the experience, to shine in to the dark space of the unknown. In the light, fear disappears totally. Separation is eliminated, while the vision of more, and greater things come into focus. Love is active, it never holds someone hostage or makes them do ANYTHING! You choose what YOU do, I choose what I do. Love can offer me the light, the space and the ability to remain calm, and to have the faith to know it is all good. It has no other direction it can not. I hope this helps, it is real, you can bank on this! Just sayin' love all around now, I'm buyin!!!

No comments: