Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Know who you are

2014 And Its Numerical Encoding
The number #20 in itself is a powerful presence. The #20 is our inspiration our guardian/ a universal service a call to action. 20 is about knowing both good and evil/ light/dark and consciously choosing the higher path. The vibration of 20 is blessed with Gods protection. It asks for a king Solomon type of awareness, wisdom balanced with honor. Always doing the right thing when the wrong thing would be easier. Twenty is the death of the old, letting go of the cross and moving toward the crown.  #20 asks you to recognize the precious energy of time and use it wisely with love.
I read this today from an article on Spirit Library and it hit me right between the eyes. I was born on the 20th day, and under the Spica star. Two aspects of powerful personality gifts and that I know about. It is time for all of us to KNOW who we really are. Nothing is random, or casual. EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE MATTERS HERE. You are rare and remarkable and have something one of a kind, to share. It is the masterpiece of the self we seek and if we focus, and believe, we will receive that knowing. I love this world and it's amazing willingness to support me in every way and when I get a bonus like this little article, I simply smile and say thanks, I needed that today!

No comments: