Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Are you running?

out of time, away, back and forth or on and on and on???? I see it, energy being spent on nothing but running. It takes me energy to feed my animals, clean my home, do my work, and there is none left over to waste. I see people running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to burn off the excess and those overwhelming surges. How do we have this overflow to burn up when there is so much to be done and so many not doing it? I do not understand how exercise bikes are not real bikes that take you to someone's home to help them or at the very least store the energy in a battery instead of wasting it. It seems like we are missing the point and the gift of what energy is and how the Creator offers it to humans to use for the highest good. I see people waste it in emotional outbursts of frustration or worry or fear of something not even happening, I see it go down the tubes wasted on feelings from yesterday  and old choices, and those losses not healed, or the future not even here yet, worried and fretted over. Being in the moment is all there is, and using your energy wisely and with grace and compassion the real key to life. If you are not with us in the present you are losing energy and it's great gift, love and the ability to create. Be still and know this and then get something done now, you will amaze yourself!

No comments: