Friday, January 31, 2014

Allow AND THEN align

We are used to being prodded and poked, dis'd and bullied. How about we get used to being adored! It is time that that starts now. Being adored is a new concept for me. It usually begins in childhood and carries through. If it did not start there it can be difficult to attract. What you do not know you can not know until you choose it and then learn it. My cowboys were not adored as kids, they were anything and everything but adored. That changed their lives. They looked on the outside for what was missing on the inside. They are a funny group, recovering from some crazy choices. I say their PHD's in life are incredible. They have skills that only could come from those experiences and I am very proud to know them and share my ranch and  life's work with them. Today as we open the Year of the Horse, allow adoration to settle in and on you and your life. Feel what that feels like. It is a smile, a gift, a laugh, a hug, it is total acceptance even when you are an butthead. At least you are someone's adored butthead. I adore my critters, even when they are naughty, they make me smile. I align now with this idea. All is loved, all is adored, my Creator said so, and I believe it for sure.

No comments: