Friday, January 10, 2014

A day late....

Are you thinking you may be too late, too little, too short of something? I felt like that as a kid, never good enough. Never told that I had value for who, and how I was. Instead I remember things like, don't look at me with those big brown eyes!!! Or you are just like the rest of us and we all are fat!! Horrible things to say to a little girl or a little boy for that matter. So many feel hopeless, or worthless, or less then that even. Then we get to a point where it seems too late to go back or start over. As 2014 dawned on earth, I saw tons of folks get sick. Taking the time out they needed to be alone with themselves, under the covers, reviewing their circumstances. I watched and listened  and this is what I got. A compliment paid later. Someone said to me,  OH YA, YOU LOOKED GOOD THE OTHER NIGHT.  I said thanks, and then thought, is this too little too late or what?? It was. You decide. What is good enough now, it is your opinion, not someone else's that really counts in the end. YOU loving you, you admiring your own qualities and gifts is the real crux of this. Supporting each other with words of comfort and admiration always appreciated, noticing the good stuff, is truly good enough. Just make sure, it is not too little or TOO LATE! Tell some one today something amazing, and make their day better!!!! YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE.

No comments: