Friday, January 3, 2014

CONVERSION

Altering or changing the nature of something in form or function. I was raised with a mother who believed everyone actually required conversion. She traveled the world with that one thing in mind. Converting the people to her way of thinking. It happens all the time. Religion does it, medicine does it, schooling does it, big business spends jillions on commercials that do it too. Trying to change or alter you in some fashion, form or function. Are you OK with that? Where is the knowing that I came into form here, built in a momma I specifically selected and met my specifications, as I sat with Creator and planned my next human adventure. And it was  all good. Converting someone is hard work, and arrogant and dictatorial. Sorry it just is. The knowing that is inherent in the human structure that all is well and improving, and that simply to align with light, love, and nature and the concepts of faith, hope and love is all we need. It costs only your focus. You are promised provision before you come here. Nature in her glory sees to that. You are promised relationship, as no human is born under a cabbage leaf. You are promised life and given free will to choose as you go along. Converting you, well, the way I see it, loving you just the way you were created seems good enough to me.

No comments: