Monday, January 27, 2014

Your future self is waiting and watching

I believe in eternity and infinity too. Unlimited potential, untapped skills and abilities, natural gifts and of course, miracles. I see it everyday in my job and on my ranch. I know what real power looks like, I have seen the storms and felt the weather on my skin and I have watched the children grow as fast as the grass grows in summer. I have done it and I have watched it done. I have imagined brighter days many times, and as soon as I dreamed them, they became my reality. I imagined a place and time where love rules, and it is my ranch and my heart too. I know my future self, perched high in the ethers smiles at me a lot. She coaches me and coaxes me to do a little better each day, love a little more, laugh louder and more often and let go of any drama or feelings of less or lack. She is my future, I am her present, and together we healed our past. You have the same chances I do. You are the same material I am, the same material God is, Jesus is, Buddha is, Mother Mary is, Archangel Michael is. YOU ARE the same past, present and future, manifesting potential by freewill choices. Is the future you smiling at your evolution in to light, or watching you circle back for another round?

No comments: