Thursday, January 16, 2014

Assertiveness training needed

We work with bullying in the Change Starts with Me program. Putting time into the program is one of my favorite things. I was bullied and will never be again. Then, when I got bullied I became the bully. Not the way I want to live. That is worth sharing. Asserting ourselves peacefully is not taught, saying no thanks, not now, not ever, no way, buzz off, or whatever you think works for you and being confident enough to say it without fear, is our choice.  Being peaceful, honest and asserting your position, your desires and your love of self is the next step. Decide, who, what, when and how you will be best off with. Your dreams, your passions, your attractions, all count. What do you love best??? This is what we assert. I fought for my belief in partnership, I asserted my will and said, I will have a life partner who is loving, kind and loyal and COMMITTED to me, in every way I desire.  That was not good enough for the listener, and then I met the bully. That bully was dismissed from my land, my life and after a little while my heart too. I had to assert my own love for me and who I am now and stay strong and healthy in that assertion. This is a challenge for many. We often go back around, for another dip into that pond, familiar territory calls to us. So today, ASSERT your desires, your will is strong, your love makes it that way. If you feel less, or loss, or insecure, assert yourself with a smile and a no thanks, not now. It is time that our Earth people, take back their power and then once assimilated, assert it for their highest good and the highest good of ALL!! This is getting good!!

No comments: