Saturday, December 14, 2013

YOU PAY

I do. Over and over again for my choices. I am glad to do so, as it keeps me real and in tune with all of my choices. I can not get out of or away from anything I do or say, it is my responsibility and I must pay. Sometimes I laugh at what I have to pay for. Eating, drinking, speaking, spending, all require my presence and my accountability. I never felt it was someone else's responsibility and I know now that was my truth. I am the product of me. The alignment with the Creator and giving that pause and reflection each day keep it real, affordable and yup, sometimes pretty funny!! You pay for you, I pay for me and this will all balance beautifully. If you are behind, or under, take a look and lift your eyes and you will see a way out. The light is there, open to it.

No comments: