Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Journey

It will be a book someday, for now it is a giant pile of memories. I have recently compiled the best in my mind and let go of all the others. It is how we evolve into light. Those complaints I used to feel now disappeared in my mind. I am all that I am, I need only to remember that. I will embrace all that I am daily with joy and love and potential and progress. It is a beautiful time to walk the Earth, and there are so many others who feel that way too. Journey together with those who ONLY bring you smiles and encourage you! It is the choice that will make the JOURNEY a real adventure and great pleasure. Make a friend, who was the friend of your dreams in your dreams! Then believe and receive.  Any burden believed to real, in life, relationship, health, or simply one that stops you from hoping and believing and loving every single second of your life now, needs to disappear. Write it down on a piece of paper, draw it or simply put the name of it or them, and take it outside and burn it!! The fill your heart with fresh air, light and love for the journey yet to be!

No comments: