Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hallelujah - in any way shape or form is still hallelujah!

I love the fact that we can unify with small agreements. I hear about differences, failures and shortcomings from those who feel fear, and promote elitism or separate views. That is simply not real or true. We are all the same, you will get that either sooner or later, but you will get that! The listening to our words here is UNIVERSAL. The Universe, the Creative Source of all that is, the I am that I am, is hearing this. And NO MATTER why or how you get it done, in what ever way, shape or form you have, do or are, it is happening. I am so glad to bear witness to the Unification of the Human race, the melting of the barriers between the hearts of humans, and in response I say, Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I just said it in Hebrew, did you hear the difference? NOPE!!!

No comments: