Monday, December 23, 2013

One day in a row

I have always said that. When I was in college people would notice that once in awhile I smoked and I would say yes I do, but I can only do it one day in a row. I never realized then that that was how my words stopped my addiction. Living in the present only, being in that one day, gave me choices that never had to flop over in to tomorrow, just stay there for that one day. Choosing my life and my successes has been day by day all along. I rarely lament anything, I rarely think about the distant future either. I know that this is the day I have, and making the best choices for me are all I can do. If someone rains on my day, they are dismissed from my tomorrow. The present and how it is lived is all I can or am willing to do, YUP, ONE DAY IN A ROW. Good enough. CHOICES are mine and the day is MINE to shine!!

No comments: