Monday, December 16, 2013

5 years ago it all shifted

I was leaving Vegas and my plane got stranded, a whole day later than expected I finally returned home. It had been a tough weekend. Lots of endings. Peace was not the foremost thought in my mind, yet I knew it was next. I just didn't know that it would take 5 years to get there. I returned and started to remember more of my journey and it's mission here. People showed up with their connections to me and I was zinged. I have a wonderful capacity to dream, awake or asleep and much of what came over the next 5 years came that way. Some human contact, some angelic conversations with earth angels and heavenly ones too, and some simple memory recalls filled most of my days. I became a history buff, especially about my family and our issues. I fought my battles, and won what I needed. I gave some ground too. Today as I celebrate these past 5 years, I am so grateful. This is going to make a great story! I awoke this morning in peace, with peace, talking about peace. Peace on earth, good will towards all humans and most important, peace within my own heart. Thank you Mother/Father, the I am that I am, I AM the PEACEFUL WARRIOR, YOU SENT ME TO BE!

No comments: