Thursday, December 19, 2013

suffering - totally over rated as a choice of energy garment

Each one of you wears a garment of light,  they cloak you in energy and color. You have the ability to change it up as often as you wish. Every thing on earth has access to the same energy. It flows and changes all the time for some, and for others it remains constant. When someone puts on the garment of suffering light, an energy I see a lot of around here, it is something to see. It has so much power and control over the wearer and yet it totally is the wearer's choice. Seeing aura's is my gift, and I use it in my work here all of the time. You can see aura's too if you allow yourself to. Say this to yourself...in pictures I can see, in sounds I can hear, with words I can understand, SHOW ME. Close your eyes and see. It is time to get down off the cross now, put an end your own suffering - change your light garment! You are powerful, and able, every single one of you can do this. Decide what color you want to be today, dress that way in your clothes, put your jewelry on that enhances it, and then with your eyes shut tight, see the energy and it's color come in with your calling it. Surround yourself with it, then with all your might, light it up, 110 to 220! Be who and how you really want to be! Color yourself perfect, loving, handsome, successful, healthy, and so it goes. YOU CHOOSE! I will be watching! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: