Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas and the MOTHER

At my childhood home, Mary, the amazing mother of Jesus, was not  ever really discussed. She was a catholic icon, and that was not on the table at our house. It did not compute in my brain or in my heart. Many years of searching for the true divine feminine energy on this planet have brought me back to her again and again.  I met her in person through a channel many years ago. The human was ill and needed my gift of healing, we traded gifts and Mary spoke to me directly that day. She told me things about me and my girls,  actually knew them by name, told me things about me and my life here, that no one but God, could know. Then she won me over with this simple comment. She said, Susan, You crack us up with all you say and do!!!Then,  I knew she was watching.   SHE had been watching over me all along, AND  the comfort of that Mother's love for one of her children never left me again. I smiled, and so did she. This Christmas season she is firmly where she has always deserved to be, right next to her family and mine, in a place of honor and respect. Not in the background, doing all the chores, running around like a chicken with her head cut off, or cowtowing to the demands of others. Just regally sitting with her partner and her children all in balance now. Honor the Mother and the Father and the children, they are equal in every way, the virgin birth, a magical story, the life of the Christed child, another magical story. All told, enough to keep us inspired and moving forward! Thank  you, Mother/Father for the season of love and light! It is something to celebrate!

No comments: