Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dakota 38 plus 2, commitment extraordinary!

I smiled through tears of joy as the group gathered in Mankato, where our relatives were executed and their children had returned to forgive everyone. I saw my father's face in air, as he let go of an earthly pain. His broken neck healed forever now.  Extraordinary in every way imaginable. I wanted to ride with the riders for my own healing. Yet circumstances would not align and I had to take a different approach to my commitment. Instead, I sent hay, and a watering tank, and cookies, and warm winter clothes. As all that stuff headed off the ranch in trucks driven by  beautiful warriors, who said they would take them safely to the riders, I smiled through tears of joy. Committed to supporting those who gave their time and energy to such a huge endeavor was good very good. And in the end, I saw my empty barn, and looked at my beautiful horses and said, this is the lesson of fishes and bread loaves, WATCH AND SEE HOW QUICKLY THIS MULTIPLIES!  My horses know this is a place of miracles and smiled at me for the great sharing we had done. Then I went to THE HOUSE, where my friends, the Magnusson's, sell skis and clothes and snow boards, and Jon, the Grandfather, greeted me with a smile and a hug, as I expressed gratitude for the enormous donation of warm clothing they sent to our riders. He then said to the girl working there, this woman is family, take care of her needs like she is one of US! And she did. Our commitment to the restoration of UNITY and PURPOSE and the restoration of family, now is firmly in place. And again through tears of joy, I SMILE. This has been a very good year.

No comments: