Tuesday, December 31, 2013

COME SAIL AWAY!

I love that song by Styx. I have loved it since I heard it the very first time.  I am going to hear/ here it live tonight. It reminded me that I was not trapped here, ever. I could come and go from this world as I pleased, and knowing that made my life here much more  my choice, as opposed to some sentence I had received for the bad behavior I had not done. So I stopped struggling with those beautiful words in my heart.  Then I  began the adventure of living. I have done it well, with great flair and awesome outcomes.  Then again, not too long ago, I was offered that same choice in a dream. Beautiful bubbles with a golden coil wrapped around them like a snake, dropped from the stormy sky and one drifted up to my face, and said, you can come sail away now if you want to. We are gathering many who have completed their mission and you deserve a VACATION! I have been here many times and I knew this would be my final earth life when I came. So I smiled and I thought for a moment, then I  said, THANKS, THIS IS JUST GETTING GOOD NOW, THE RIDE SHOULD SMOOTH OUT, AND I THINK I WILL HANG AROUND FOR AWHILE TO SEE IF I CAN BE A PART OF THE FUTURE HERE. As the bubbles floated back up to their ship in stormy sky of my dream, I thanked them and Creator for OPTIONS, that free will deal works really good for me, and I will wait to sail away for another day. Remember, every single day is a choice, a real gift from Source, you can sail off into no man's land if you want to or stay and play with the rest of us.  I will see you in the new year if you choose to stay!

No comments: