Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christians and USA Government put American Indians in Concentration Camps

Christians and USA Government put American Indians in Concentration Camps and it changed an entire race of people and the face of a growing nation. My grandmother Ruth feared the boarding schools with a fierce desire to protect my father and his brother and sister from that horrible fate. She stayed silent and held the secret of who we were and where we came from, her entire life. One time, when my auntie was 16, she shared the truth and then swore her to secrecy  as well. I have known the truth in my heart my entire life, writing my name as Sioux in my music books as a little child gave my mother fits. The Christian in her, always trying to save my heathen soul. It took me a very long  time to resolve that battle with her and within too, as it was not mine alone, but the battle of earth, raging in my heart. As we heal our hearts now, and ride the reconciliation ride to Mankato, let us remember, WE ARE ALL WORTHY. WE ARE THE, I am that I am. Each and everyone of us worthy, born that way, and By the way, Jesus was not a Christian, he was a lightworker to all of mankind. Joining a club that claimed him as exclusive to them, hurt us all. That time is over now. Bow your head and say THANK GOD! It is time to reconcile, together we will heal and recover, separate the war will never end! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: