Monday, December 16, 2013

alone, the illusion sold to humans

I see that every day, keeping people down, and out. That feeling of alone. No one knows me, no one cares, no one understands my life and I am the only one who has ever felt this way. The sale and use of substances that create the feeling of belonging, have amazing sales records, legal or not, because alone is the reality that looks for the remedy there. I hear it voiced as I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS LOW,  Or I AM RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU CANNOT NOT SEE ME. Those are two I have heard recently in describing feelings that rule those lives. THE Power has gone out and the human is cold, dark, angry, sad and isolated in their own body. They feel so alone. It is simply NON-Sense. Really. An illusion sold to you by a system that wants you at your lowest. Just the fact that we breathe connects us to each other. A kiss being shared breath, can change your life, yet we forget that ALL breath  IS SHARED BREATH.  Your words carry it and color it. I watch them like cartoons. I used to feel them too, but had to stop that altogether. Too much impact for this girl. If you are one who relates to this, start with your own breath. NO SMOKE OR MIRRORS. Sit and deeply breathe. Love one thing about yourself. Say it out loud and breath it back in. HOLD IT FOR A SECOND. OWN IT FOREVER. Free, easy and wildly healing, no illusion, no joke either, we all are in this together and you are not alone. If you could see what I see, you would know this for sure, for now please take my word for it and MY BREATH TOO!

No comments: