Saturday, December 14, 2013

The passed/past

We think if it over, it is forgotten. That is simply not true. Nothing ever dies. It stays alive in the hearts and minds of those who continue on here and plays a major role at whatever level it was left at. If you have made the past a mess some how or yours was messed up, it is time to forgive and move into that place of grace. You will repeat the lesson if you do not clear it. If you have injured another ask them to dispense that same grace to you. The person may be gone, but the echo and the memory live on, give this world the upgrade it needs, allow the past to pass into the light of a new day, filled to rim with changes that come from healing, and saying you are sorry and also that you forgive those who have trespassed against YOU. My own mother had passed and then a year later returned to me in a vision with the request that forgiveness for her cruelty and misunderstanding of me be forgiven. I smiled and said OF COURSE, and with that, the memory shifted, the pain released and my life upgraded with that dispensation of grace and mercy I found in my heart. How about it?  Time to let it all go, forgiven and clear, never forgotten as a lesson learned.

No comments: