Sunday, December 8, 2013

Rehab at the Ranch

Habits, learned over time, programmed and supported by your compliance, can be rehabbed. I see what people eat, how they speak, what they look like energetically, every day. So many are miserable. Not knowing they have been programmed to fail here. Addicted to all sorts of stuff, sugar, alcohol, drugs, TV, games, abuse, anything that keeps them down and out of the game. Brilliance is dimmed. Energy taken. Power used by someone other than the source. The masses in movement cause giant waves of consumption. From a distance it looks pretty toxic and crazy to me. I am the HAWK, an energy that flies high in the sky and keeps a watch on what is going on and see where the clearest direction to go is for those looking for a better, healthier, happier existence. It is a good job. My ranch is a lighthouse, a home for those rehabbing old habits. My horses therapists of amazing medicine, my clinic state of the art and my lifestyle, something special. I am happy and healthy, as is my family, that life is much easier and far less expensive. I use my power to take care of our world and it's people, not burn it away on a stationary bike in a gym somewhere. If you are ready to get better, whatever that looks like, call me and let's chat. My ranch is home to those looking for a brighter tomorrow by learning today about themselves and their God-given rights here. Sorry to say, many of your rights have been violated and  you do not even know it. Time for a light to come on and look to be had and a new healthy happy helpful direction chosen. Thanks for thinking outside the box, that is what we do here!

No comments: