Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gratitude

The days are remarkable, so I do, remark I mean. My friend said this morning after a back and forth text-a-thon, what is your native name? WOMEN OF FEW WORDS? Since I was replying with one word answers. That made me laugh out loud, since I am never accused of that!! I have spoken many words, many times, in and out and up and down, and always from my heart. So today that word is gratitude, unending in my world and in my life. As we clear the space now for the healing of our planet and her children, starting with a grateful heart at being given a chance to be here now is how I am going to do it. Looking at the dawn, and seeing my little corner of our earth, covered in snow and dotted with horses and deer, I am just plain grateful. The boys came to get the hay for the Dakota 38 plus 2 riders yesterday and again, I was simply grateful. The girls scouts sent 10 girls to love up my horses and again I am grateful. My home was warm and animals all tucked in fat and happy and before sleep, again I am grateful. WOW, woman of few words, thought up ONE BIG ONE,  That means everything huh??????? what's your word for the day?

No comments: