Monday, December 23, 2013

changing the world - you and me first

I have never been much of a protester, and I have never been anything but a protester. An oxymoron really. A life of watching and seeing things that do not match and setting about tidying up, talking out loud about it the whole time. I watch all of the time, I a visual learner, I also talk all the time, sharing my perceptions as they come to me. Seeing is how I record data, speaking is how I do my work here. I have seen things messy, toxic, and very sick. It is my job to not only teach restoration but to also protest the issues that brought you to me. Food, air, water and shelter, humans need that. Love is the energy that supports the proper use of those things, and humans need that love connection just as much. One does not work efficiently without the other. I protest abuse, and loveless living. I protest the bullies that make too much trouble for the rest of us and say no! I protest the belief that you alone are not worthy or good enough to change this world. I know for sure that each one of us is powerful and when we decide to take responsibility for loving this world, our lives here and one another it will be enough. Here's to getting it done now. Happy healthy loving world, here we come!

No comments: