Friday, December 20, 2013

defense or offense?

How about neither. I have just finished defending and it is tiring. I am rarely out there offending or being offended, seems like a waste of time. Honest in my world, a true Sagittarian in every way, answered when asked, rarely out there stirring things up, just sharing my truth with those interested. There seems to be a lot of talk, but very little action. Showing your true colors requires neither offense nor defense, simply effort. Finding the balance here is the game. In the center of your own heart, with a belief in  yourself and a passionate love of your purpose, it can be accomplished. Today on my birthday, smack dab in the middle of those feelings, I am simply grateful that I have had the chance to find my center and sit there and know I am home and loved. I love this world, and her ways, not always easy, but always fruitful. Looking across the table last night at my old friend, I asked if I was different now, and he smiled and said, not really, still very much the same girl I knew over 35 years ago and I smiled!! Nothing left to defend and no offense taken, I was happy then and still am now! Thanks for noticing and celebrating that with me!!

No comments: