Sunday, December 8, 2013

Desire - one thing, living and doing, another thing altogether!

I hear the words of desire from people all day long. I want this or that, or to do something different or quit altogether, I wish I was thin or energetic or healthy. I want a partner all of the time or to have a baby. Then.... they start in doing exactly what they DO NOT WANT . Putting  words in to the air that surround them and their body, negative ones, that will manifest in their reality INSTANTLY! AGAIN and AGAIN! It is something. I went out yesterday with a friend to play bingo, and by the time the 2 hours were up I was physically in pain and totally exhausted. The energy in the room and the words of those who were there, were pushing into my body and mind, through my ears and my eyes and it was brutal to me! It made me feel like crap! I went home and went to bed, apologizing to my body for the torture. I know what I do well at, and being in a bar on a sunny day, although cold, very cold outside, did me NO GOOD at all. I have to speak my desire and then DO IT. BE IT> LOVE IT! Go where I am glad to be and say no thanks to other choices. No complaints, no regrets, just lessons learned and never repeated. Thanks for a great day, and a valuable experience. See you on the snow today, sun and skiing, a way better choice for me.

No comments: