Thursday, December 12, 2013

Everyone is interesting

I love people, always have. I could sit at the fair and watch their energy all day long. Being a seer, it gives me something to see on a massive scale. Being a naturopathic doctor, I do the same thing one on one, in my office. I have always found everyone to be so interesting. No one is boring to me. No one is less worthy than another. It is the gift of being human and the magic of each soul's embodiment that is so enchanting to me. Give yourself a chance to be interested and interesting. I see people take themselves out of the loop because they heard and believed they were not interesting or somehow they were less. That is simply not true, you all have a story and telling it enchants us all. Open up now, be YOU, share the gift and receive the blessing of self.

No comments: