Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Nope not now not ever again

That is very hard for me to say. I am the queen of second chances. Even if you stole or cheated  or hollered or traumatized me in some way, I own it, I take it personally and I sit and meditate about it. Then in an effort to heal myself, I offer a second opportunity to me and it spills in to the world as a second chance for all. I have since learned to put up my hand and say NOPE, NOT NOW, and actually, NOT EVER AGAIN.  THANKS for playing but this game is over now and I  will not be back around again. As I sit and think about my life, and then think about my riders, who are walking away from old choices that gave them a time out, I realize that using my words for my highest good, needs to be my best lesson yet. So here it is, NOPE...NOT NOW.... NOT EVER AGAIN. If it is not fun or helpful or with a smile and a glad heart, I am not interested. So shut the door on your way out, and do not look back, I won't. Truth is that feels pretty good. New day, new game and new susan. Happy almost birthday to me!

No comments: